I'm nervous yet intrigued by what's going to happen tonight. The actual eviction, and the time running up to it, will probably be a borefest, but I'm worried about what happens tonight during the HOH competition. This could be the best HOH ever, or the worst.
Here's who I don't want to see win tonight:
1. Libra. Oh, hell no. This would be a disaster, but it's also unlikely as she hasn't shown any athletic or mental skills.
2. Michelle. She may be aligned with people that I like, but I can only imagine how egotistical she'd become if she ruled the house.
3. April. She might tell Keesha she wants Libra out, but I have a feeling if she won she wouldn't have the backbone to follow through. Instead, an April win wouldn't be much different than a Libra win.
4. Ollie. See the April entry.
Here's who I wouldn't mind seeing win:
1. Angie. Well, duh. More screen time for Angie means more happiness for me. More importantly, there's no way she wouldn't put up Libra.
2. Renny. I've had a complete turnaround on her. I find her funny, adorable, and also one of the few who won't take Libra's shit. Plus, not only would Jessie probably find himself on the block but he'd be in misery with her in power.
3. Memphis. I don't think he'd put up Libra, but I also don't think he'd screw over our girl.
4. Dan. Nobody really knows what he would do if he won HOH. Yes, he's got his top-secret deal with Jessie and Michelle, but he'd probably just do the predictable Jerry/Renny nominations.
5. Keesha. Yes, she plays both sides, and I don't think she has the guts to put up Libra. But I think she'd show a lot more confidence in herself if she won HOH, and could be the only person other than Renny who would risk a Michelle or Jessie nomination.