I had trouble sleeping last night, so I turned on the feeds for a few minutes. Michelle was in full conspiracy mode, and now she has Ollie (who will believe anything) all to herself. Here's some of her wacky theories:
1. Dan is not America's Player; he's a plant.
2. BB wanted Dan to win last week's veto. Since he's a biology teacher, he had an advantage in that haunted house competition. (Wait, I thought the theory was that he wasn't actually a teacher.)
3. BB wanted him to win HOH, so they told him which spot to take to minimize the impact into the wall.
4. BB gave April her clothes last week because it was already determined this was her week to go.
5. Dan got more in his HOH fridge than she did.
6. Monica is coming into the game. (Actually, that was Ollie's theory, but Michelle ate it up.)
All of this came about because of Dan's pictures of Monica in the HOH room. Ollie claims to recognize her from the hallway at CBS, or one of their pre-show meetings.