Earlier tonight I looked in on the house and I really hadn't missed much I see. When I left everyone was sleeping and Dan had left. When I returned Keesha and Jerry were sleeping and Memphis was cooking a 'little' four egg omelet for himself. If you want to make your own you can follow the recipe as I watched him make it.
- Sit alone outside for a while looking extremely bored... head inside and heat up some oil in a skillet, then add some ham or perhaps turkey - thinly sliced -followed by a boatload of mushrooms....
- Simmer these items for a while - and crack and whip up four egss - add some pepper or some spices...
- Remove the Mushrooms and Meat from the pan and set aside. Add some more oil to the pan and then pour in the eggs..
- Allow to simmer a bit and I think you then add some cheese - but at this point the camera guy apparently lost interest.
- Drink some OJ while you wait for the eggs and cheese to finish. Ahh wait - AFTER the OJ you add the cheese - camera guy back on duty.
- Put in the mushroom & meat and a bit more cheese for good measure.
- Plate the omelet and immediately wash the pan (oh yes he did). I believe he topped the omelet with jalapenos - it was something green from the fridge. Hot sauce a plenty as well.
- Now - you have four minutes - that is right - four minutes - to finish the whole thing (I timed it) - you can have a second glass of OJ if you need it.
- Put your plate in the sink and go outside and digest.