Big Brother Gossip Search
Recent Posts
Navigation
Get The Live Feeds
Click for FREE 2 Day Trial
Big Brother Gossip Show

I now have a website set up where you can go to hear current and old episodes of the Big Brother Gossip podcast.  Please go to BigBrotherPodcast.com!

The Season's Authors

Click for their posts.

Ash

IndyMike

Scott

Target John

Twitter Feeds

Syndication Links
« Flipping the script yet again? I'm getting dizzy! | Main | Classy Bitches »
Monday
Jul202009

Ronnie Is Delusional!

Ronnie's "wacky" HOH tweets:

I want to say hello to my friends and family. I love and miss all of you so much!!! I can't believe I am in the BB house living my dream!!
11:15 PM Jul 16th from TweetDeck

Shell - I miss you like CRAZY!!! You never know how much someone truly means to you until they are not around anymore...
11:17 PM Jul 16th from TweetDeck

I will end with this - PSHS 4N6 Rules.... we don't just forensicate....we DOMINATE!!!
11:18 PM Jul 16th from TweetDeck

P.S. I am a rather unpredictable person and I promise if I have my way this house will be upside down before the week is over.
11:20 PM Jul 16th from TweetDeck

When I get out of the Diary Room I am going straight to my HoH room to play games with my modeling clay!
11:22 PM Jul 16th from TweetDeck

Hey, it's me... Ronnie !!!! Wow this game is really turning out to be more difficult than I thought it would be.
42 minutes ago from TweetDeck

I am so absolutely grateful for this once in a lifetime experience!! I hope all of America is enjoying watching the show.
41 minutes ago from TweetDeck

Hopefully everything that I have planned will work out well this week. If not, then I will have to roll the dice on the next HoH.
40 minutes ago from TweetDeck

Playing this game is WAY more difficult than playing any video game...EVER!!
38 minutes ago from TweetDeck

In a video game you have control over so many aspects, whereas in this game you can only control yourself.
38 minutes ago from TweetDeck

I would have to say that it is much easier to slay a cartoon dragon than evict a real person... Unless it is Russell!
36 minutes ago from TweetDeck

I am cherishing every second I have in this house. This has been a dream of mine for a long time!
35 minutes ago from TweetDeck

The BB game is unique. It incorporates the strategy elements of chess, the bluff skills of poker, and the creativity of an RPG. I love it !
32 minutes ago from TweetDeck

I just hope and pray that my friends and family are proud of me. I am trying to do the best I can under this difficult situation.
31 minutes ago from TweetDeck

There are some people in here I would love to stay friends with possibly. However it is still a game to me.
26 minutes ago from TweetDeck

As you will soon see, hint hint, I definitely am not afraid to put personal feelings aside in my strategy!
25 minutes ago from TweetDeck

LOL!!
25 minutes ago from TweetDeck

My t-shirts are special to me. I am a wacky crazy guy and a tad unpredictable. I still have a few you guys havent seen yet!! >8-)
20 minutes ago from TweetDeck

The Bomont High School Athletics shirt is a very special gift to me. The entire administration and student body of PSHS are amazing!
18 minutes ago from TweetDeck

In closing, Shell you are my best friend and I will never take you for granted!! Ok..I am leaving DR and I am going to do a booty shake !!
17 minutes ago from TweetDeck

Reader Comments (8)

Ugh, he's so annoying. But if Tits leaves this week, I'll be thriiiiiiilled.

July 20, 2009 | Unregistered Commenterale

Although certain anonymous commenters believe we all favor a certain "side", I don't have a problem with Laura leaving. My problem is that after days of bragging how he's going to shake up the house, his big move was the obvious move to ingratiate himself with one faction. Putting up Russell would have been bold; replacing Jeff with his girlfriend is boring and predictable.

July 20, 2009 | Unregistered CommenterScott

Way To Go Ronnie. Bring the BB House Crown back home.

Glad you didnt pull the so called bold move, it wouldnt have benifitted you not one bit. This is the sore losers forum but you picked the right side to join

July 20, 2009 | Unregistered CommenterAnonymous

i'm with scott. where is all this "game changer" and "gonna shake things up" stuff he has talked about. all he has done is what his real alliance wanted. ronnie talked about not playing with emotion is such bullshit. all he is trying to do is relieve high school, but this time he thinks he is one of the popular people.

July 20, 2009 | Unregistered CommenterTony

Well he just looks really stupid now, everyone sees right through him and will be gunning for him. So really, he hasn't benefited himself one bit this week. Week 2, and everyone already knows he's a shit-talking snake- not the best strategy.

July 20, 2009 | Unregistered Commenterale

WOW! I thought him and his wife spoke through telekinesis ? Didn't know Twitter helped that. He is going through withdrawals right now. He needs people to listen to his strategy for the next 12 weeks. He doesn't know what to do unless he is talking strategy.

July 20, 2009 | Unregistered CommenterRichie

Please check the feeds out from 1am to 4 am... Ronnies busted and the house is going off

July 21, 2009 | Unregistered CommenterAnonymous

Ewwwww..... I think I just threw up a little in the back of my throat after reading all that.

July 21, 2009 | Unregistered CommenterAnonymous

PostPost a New Comment

Enter your information below to add a new comment.

My response is on my own website »
Author Email (optional):
Author URL (optional):
Post:

All HTML will be escaped. Hyperlinks will be created for URLs automatically.