So some of us have been jumping on to the Britney bandwagon as we feel the house in general has been a bit lacking so far this season (I have hopes it will improve). Britney has been much more tolerable this week with Monet gone and last night was a good example of what she brings to the feeds.
Now Britney is engaged and her fiancées name is Nick. At some point, most likely long before she entered the house, Britney created a girlfriend for Nick and last night she described some of the finer points of this person, named 'Nicole.' She was in the HoH room with Ragan, Matt and Andrew when the topic was brought up by Matt - it is very apparent that the guys have heard several "Nicole" stories but it was my first experience.
- Nicole's boobs are so small she doesn't need a bra but she wears a sports bra because she's, 'all about comfort.'
- She totally parts her hair down the center and it just lays flat on the sides because Nicole is way too cool to worry about her hair.
- Nicole Jogs... she's a 'fricken jogger'... she's a 'marathoner'... and now she's trying to get Nick into running.
- She gets spray tans even though she has a naturally dark complextion (Britney, "She's such a whore.")
- Nicole hates reality TV, she's too good for it. Ragan, relaying something Britney has apparently said in the past, explains that Nicole was however on an episode of, "Girls Gone Wild."
- Nicole used to be a bartender and has slept with like 200 guys, but she stopped when she decided it was time to get a real job as a dental hygenist.
- Nicole tries to match her scrubs to Nicks, they probably leave their house together in matching scrubs.
- Nicole drived a Jeep Liberty and its "that dark purple."
- Once a week Nicole wears a visor.
- Nicole eats pizza with beer on the weekends, then feels bad about it and throws up after.
- Nicoles favorite movie is Resident Evil.
This goes on for ten minutes or so and I can see why Britney was cast for the Big Brother House - she really can be entertaining when she wants to be. She should be staying around for a few more weeks at this point as she isn't seen as a super strong player and hasn't ruffled too many feathers since Monet left the house.
If you have the live feeds and want to see Britney talk about "Nicole" - use the flashback option and go to Camera 1 on 7/26 at 11:15pm.