Hiya, I was up until 4am BB time and so I am VERY tired but I wanted to share with you what all I learned over the course of the 1st half day (roughly) of the live feeds. I'm just going to bullet point you to death as I am too tired to try to organize things. There really is a TON and I know I will miss some..
- Frank and Kara nominated
- Ian is 'exempt' (safe) this week via a power won by Boogie in some coaches competition. Had he known Frank would be nominated he probably would have exempted him but he thought he was safe because Willie and Frank had a mini alliance it appears.
- Ashley, Danielle, Ian and Shane are "Have Nots" - perhaps the coaches each had to select one of their team members. Total speculation by me.
- The old Pandora's Box room IS another bedroom - opens into the HoH room only I think. Janelle and Britney slept in it last night and were using the HoH bathroom.
- The memory wall now has 16 spots on it. Coaches on top, 3 hgs below each coach.
- Power of Veto competition is today. Willie, Kara, Frank, Shane, Daniele and Wil will compete - JoJo to host.
- Willie would prefer to vote out Kara - he is working very closely with Frank (with Boogies encouragement) and Frank and Willie seem to hope to work together & help each other stay in the house.
- Britney and Janelle appear to be working closely together - both want Frank out badly to hurt Boogies team. They have spent hours trying to convince Willie that Frank is the one that needs to go.
- However - the Coaches MAY get to enter the game in a few weeks - another reason to want Frank, seen as a VERY strong player, out.
- That possibility of the coaches entering was discussed by Britney and Janele around 3:50am - Britney and Janelle laughed that Willie might be upset to know they might enter the game.
- Britney and Janelle don't know if Boogie thinks they will enter the game (thats why I say the MAY - not they WILL - doesn't seem 100% confirmed yet).
- I do think Kara's Playmate secret is out (heard Janelle mention she was a Playmate of the Year).
- Willie's secret is also out - at least I heard someone ask him if people were allowed to smoke on Survivor. That to me means they know he has connections.
I THINK those are the major points - lots of things we learned about the people and gameplay. Like Janelle and Britney can't figure out what Dan was thinking with his 3 picks. Daniele seems depressed, Kara was very weepy last night. Ashley apparently hurt herself (back?) pretty badly in a competition, she was on some serious meds last night and is really havign problems moving today. The girls drank last night in an agreement with the guys to let them drink tonight (rationing the booze). Janelle REALLY doesn't like Boogie and sees him as a big threat in the house. Ian is not doing well in the house - sorry folks - just a matter of time before he goes, same with Jenn it seems.
Ok - thats all for now. POV results when they are known. Feeds look GREAT on my iPhone... not super pleased yet with them on my laptop to be totally honest.
Earlier today Shane won the POV competition which to me sounds like it had a 'money laundering' theme. There was money and laundry involved.
The POV ceremony isn't until Sunday so lots of time for wheeling and dealing but my guess is he won't use it.
Lockdown ended in the early evening and most of the HGs spent a lot of the night haning out back.