Here's the potential order of events for #BB15's first double eviction episode.
- About 20 minutes into the episode, the eviction ceremony. GinaMarie put Candice on the block; viewers (as MVP) put Amanda up; and after Jessie saved herself with her POV, Spencer was nominated instead.
- Julie interviews the evicted house guest. And somewhere along the way, the house guests are officially informed that it's a double eviction day. (They've been speculating about it, and some have even been strategizing. But they don't yet officially know what CBS told viewers last Thursday -- except that producers made GinaMarie, the outgoing HOH, practice for an HOH competition, which is a pretty strong clue).
- New HOH competition, roughly 5 minutes plus a commercial break ... during which the HGs strategize.
- Nomination ceremony of two HGs by the new HOH.
- MVP selected, and MVP puts somebody on the block? We aren't sure if this will happen during the double elimination episode. #BB15 is the first year with MVP and three nominees every week. Or is MVP over?
- During a commercial break, extra players are picked to play for POV (along with the HOH and the nominees).
- POV competition, roughly 3 minutes plus a commercial break.
- POV ceremony: Somebody is removed from the block, and another HG is put up. Commercial.
- Eviction ceremony #2: About 10 minutes before the live episode ends.
- Julie interviews the double-evictee.
And that's the end. The next HOH competition will probably take place off the air, to be recapped on the Sunday broadcast. We will, of course, report results here just as soon as news hits the feeds. And check the BBG Ticker for at-a-glance HOH, MVP (if MVP still happens), and POV updates on Friday and Saturday.
That's the potential double eviction show format. Or will Big Brother have a new twist for us? And will Candice (often targeted by house guests), Amanda (often targeted by "America"), or Spencer go the jury house? Sound off below or @uselesstraffic.