Double your (dis)pleasure? Amanda and Elissa, the most hated, loved, and/or controversial remaining house guests (each of you likely attaches varying labels to each), might both be leaving tonight.
Here's how things might happen during #BB15's second double eviction episode:
- The eviction ceremony. GinaMarie, who happened to be HOH back when we headed into #BB15's previous double (putting Candice and Jessie on the block that week), nominated showmance power couple Amanda and McCrae for tonight's eviction in perhaps the biggest move of the season. (Like her as a person or not, and I certainly don't, I give her propz for doing what the previous two HOHs wouldn't.) McCrae won veto to save himself, and GM replaced him with Spencer as a pawn. Despite recent buddying with Elissa and the usual fake assurances from Andy, Amanda should be on her way to the jury house. If there's a 2-2 tie in the voting, GM will evict Amanda.
- Julie interviews the evicted house guest.
- New HOH competition. (As outgoing HOH, GinaMarie must sit this one out.)
- Nomination ceremony of two HGs by the new HOH. If Elissa or McCrae win HOH, she or he will likely nominate the other (plus one of "The Exterminators" alliance: Judd, GinaMarie, Spencer, or Andy). If neither win HOH, Elissa and McCrae might both go on the block.
- POV competition. We think winning veto will be essential to either Elissa or McCrae.
- POV ceremony. One nominee comes off the block and another one goes up.
- Eviction ceremony #2. If Elissa is still up, current thinking is that she'll be on the way to the jury house.
- Julie interviews the double-evictee.
Next from the Newbie Desk: The next HOH competition might begin before or after tonight's live episode ends -- and it's likely to be a shorter-than-usual reign for this head of household. I'll tell you why in my next post.
Amanda's a goner for sure, but do you agree Elissa is the next most likely to go? If Elissa or McCrae wins HOH, which Exterminator(s) will s/he nominate? Share your thoughts in the comments or tweet @uselesstraffic.