I actually feel sorry for Keesha right now, as she's now hearing the same tale we've heard multiple times tonight. But...Keesha is also sort of throwing Libra under the bus by acknowledging that Libra does attempt to control her.
Ugh, Michelle has just said she "almost killed myself" in the HOH contest five times in a row. Oh God, Keesha just asked about the banner, and Michelle is claiming she saw it more clearly than everybody else, and it did say "Libra is a liar - Love Steven". Ugh.
Dan came up to the HOH to congratulate her and thank her for not putting him up. She's now going on and on (as usual) about how it's his third strike, and how she's not stupid. When she asked why he hadn't said anything before, Dan's response was that he wanted to talk in private. "Oh because you didn't want your alliance to see you hugging me."
When asked why he wasn't put up, she said if nominations had been last night when she was angry she would have. If he wins and uses POV, that would be a slap in her face. This just goes on and on, and lots of mentions of "two-headed monster". Actually, the term changes every single time.
I know Libra is nominated (as expected), but it appears that Keesha is the second nominee. (Oh yes, Keesha just confirmed that.) They're all pissed at April because Michelle apparently claimed in her speech that she informed them that "they" had suggested putting up April as a pawn. Memphis did do that, but they don't know that.
Libra says if she goes, then April better be right behind her.
More info - Dan's key was the last one pulled. Jerry apparently gave him the finger, and the fact that Dan just smiled somehow means he's just playing for the money. Both him and Michelle are convinced he's America's Player for the entire season, and that's why doesn't win any competitions. Michelle isn't going to tell people who to vote out, though.
Michelle's new BFFs are sitting with her in the backyard leading up to the nomination ceremony. Ok, who are we kidding? They've been babysitting her since she won HoH last night. The funny part is how much they're going on about the "other" side being so nice to her suddenly. Pot...kettle...give me a break. April comes up with a master plan to get Libra's $1000 back, where Manchelle would win the Veto (mhhm, right) and then offer to take Libra off the block in exchange for the money. Manchelle would keep her on the block anyway, and keep the money. Wow, way to stick it to her, you cruel little devils, you!
In a half hour span last night, the mood and the hierarchy of the house changed much more dramatically than during a typical eviction night. A few people gambled, and although in the short term they came out as winners, in the long term their position in the house were possibly lessened.
Here are my opinions of who won and lost last night:
1. Michelle. The night started badly for her with her main ally being evicted. By winning HOH, though, she obviously is now in charge of the show and has the entire house running scared.
2. Memphis. Could he have had a better night? Not only was he saved from eviction, but the new HOH is one of only a couple of people who do not have their sights on him. This should be a great week for him, especially since Michelle appears to listen to his advice.
3. Ollie. Although there's plenty of whispering about him, April continues to take most of the heat that's directed towards the couple. As he has from the beginning, he's just coasting along.
4. Renny. Just like with April taking Ollie's heat, Renny continues to float along without taking any of the fallout from her role in saving Memphis.
5. Angie. I imagine that a smile came across her face last night as she witnessed not only Memphis stealing her speech but everything she predicted about fraying alliances and playing for yourself coming true. None of this would have happened, and the super-strong giant alliance would still be running strong, if the house had given Jessie the boot last week instead of Angie.
1. Jessie. No surprise here. Not even was he blind-slided by the surprise vote, but he came off as a complete loser and lunatic in his chat with Julie.
2. Libra. This will not be a good week for Libra. It's almost guaranteed that she will be put up, and unless she wins veto she'll be toast.
3. Dan. Dan's conversations with Michelle, along with the house's hate for Libra, may save him this week, but he now has a giant target on his back. He almost has to win HOH next week.
4. Keesha. If Dan isn't put up against Libra, then it will certainly be Keesha as there is no love lost between her and Michelle. They spent some time chatting last night, but it's doubtful that Michelle was buying any of it.
5. April. Her attitude is starting to catch up with her, as everybody besides Ollie and Jerry (and possibly Michelle) now want her gone. Unless either of them win HOH next week, she's almost guaranteed to be put up.
6. Jerry. He's sitting pretty damned good this week, but his outburst immediately after the HOH competition, along with his continued verbal assault the rest of the night, does not make him look good. Almost everybody now realizes that he follows the power of the house. In his anger, he also stupidly let slip a lot of info to Keesha last night (and his attempt to backtrack was embarrassing).
My question, though, is outside of Michelle, April and Ollie does anybody have a real beef with last night's swerve? Even April and Ollie really shouldn't have a problem with Jessie's eviction outside of the "how dare they go against me?" self-important whine. Either way, somebody on the so-called "other side" was evicted, and either way Libra was probably going up this week.