Monday night at 9:37pm the Fortune Telley, who we now know is named "Crystal," started telling fortunes about all 14 house guests. These fortunes will obviously be used in the next HoH competition that will take place tonight (Tuesday) at the end of the taping of the eviction show (More on that shortly).
"Crystal" did each fortune a couple times over the course of the night - the HGs were kept up almost all night long with the last fortune being given around 6:30am. Rachel stayed in bed towards the end since she can't compete in the HoH competition.
The fortunes are all 'funny' and I am guessing the three HGs that compete will have to answer something like 7 questions for points and the HG with the most points will win the competition and be the new HoH. The fortunes are as follows:
- In 2018 Shelly will make millions when her book "How I created the perfect tan and how you tan too." reaches #3 on the all-time best seller list.
- In 2017 after the hot Miami sun becomes too much for her to bear, Porsche will move to Anchorage, Alaska, and buy an igloo with an Eskimo named Ernie.
- In 2014 Jeff will disappear from society, he will be last seen wandering the Chicago streets muttering only two words, "Clown Shoe."
- On Oct 15th, 2011 at 3:42pm Dani will reconcile with her father Dick. On Oct 15th, 2011 at 3:49pm they will go back to not speaking.
- In 2014 after sleeping for 19 straight days and making national headlines in a sleep study, Kalia will earn her dream job as a matress and pillow tester.
- In 2016 Lawon will take new york fashion week by storm when he launches his "handsomefied" line of hats, ties, and jackets.
- After taking 9 years to earn his PhD, Brendan will shock scholars and physicians alike after discovering the cure for an ailment that plagued him his entire life.. Athlete's foot.
- In 2020 Adam will file for bankruptcy after investing his life savings into a line of bacon scented heavy metal teddy bears for children.
- In 2018 Rachel will give birth to a 9lb 6oz bouncing baby boy, naming it Bookie Junior after it's proud father.
- In 2012 Cassie will land a role alongside international mega star David Hasselhoff in the "countryfied" baywatch reboot, Riverwatch.
- In 2015 Evel Dick will start a Christmas tradition by bringing gifts to heavily tattooed orphans changing his name from Evel Dick to Old Saint Dick.
- In 2013 Dominic will grace the cover of 17 magazine with the headline "Total DOM-ination" He will dethrone pop sensation Justin Beiber as America's favorite heart throb.
- In 2015 Keith will land a job hosting a new dating show called "Love Rejection" but it will be short lived after it's revealed he tried to date all 29 female contestants.
- In 2011, after the runaway success of the humilitard Jordan will launch a line of humilitard inspired items including the humilcar, the humilifier and the humili-bake oven.
With the taping of the eviction show today, the feeds will be (or have been) cut off around 2pm and we have no confirmation on when they will return but we hope it will be after the airing of the eviction show on Wednesday. So if they cut them at 2pm and turn them back on at 6pm Wednesday they will be off for just over 24 hours.
Assuming they have a live audience tonight we should know who is evicted long before the feeds return and we should also know who wins the next HoH (although the sources will have to be highly trusted for that info). Even without a source I am 99.9% sure Kalia will be voted out tonight.
Big Brother After Dark tonight will show a pre-taped part of the live feeds from 9am-12pm today. The Hgs toasted the final five with Mimosas and then made tie dyed shirts and played cards (Big Brother finally gave them real cards to replace the ones they had made themselves.
If you have the live feeds Real is going to provide extra content to fill in the downtime (CBS controls the feeds - Real has no say over when they are blocked) - planned for today is the following:
- 2-3pm PT live call-in show with Howie and Kevin
- 3-4pm PT Howie Skypes with Janelle
- 4-5pm PT Game Show Hour with Kevin & Howie
- 5-6pm PT Happy Hour w/ Kevin & Howie
- After that there will be some Live Feed highlights played in a loop overnight.
- I assume there may be additional programming on Wednesday during the day.