Entries in Dan (121)
When the feeds returned, Jerry was up in the HOH grovelling to Dan. Memphis was hunting for food in the storage room, and then headed up to the HOH after Jerry left. Dan is trying to calm him down, telling Memphis that he must trust him, but Memphis is too worried about Renny's vote. "What the hell have you been smoking?"
Dan also advised Memphis to play up being upset. "Oh, I will 'cuz I am!" He also promised that he will break his word to Ollie if he wins the veto.
Dan has been sitting all by himself in the HOH for the last few minutes, mainly staring at the picture of himself and Monica. Memphis just spent a few minutes telling him that he's nuts to put him up. They can't rely on Renny, and never has a person in a two-person alliance put up their partner.
He has mentioned going against the deal, and putting up Ollie and Michelle, but he's also pointed out to himself that keeping his word will lead to everybody in the house trusting him. I'm not so sure about that.
I had trouble sleeping last night, so I turned on the feeds for a few minutes. Michelle was in full conspiracy mode, and now she has Ollie (who will believe anything) all to herself. Here's some of her wacky theories:
1. Dan is not America's Player; he's a plant.
2. BB wanted Dan to win last week's veto. Since he's a biology teacher, he had an advantage in that haunted house competition. (Wait, I thought the theory was that he wasn't actually a teacher.)
3. BB wanted him to win HOH, so they told him which spot to take to minimize the impact into the wall.
4. BB gave April her clothes last week because it was already determined this was her week to go.
5. Dan got more in his HOH fridge than she did.
6. Monica is coming into the game. (Actually, that was Ollie's theory, but Michelle ate it up.)
All of this came about because of Dan's pictures of Monica in the HOH room. Ollie claims to recognize her from the hallway at CBS, or one of their pre-show meetings.