Entries in Michelle (120)
"I was supposed to be calling the shots! I was HOH!"
Yes, it's every bit as ugly as you may have expected. Ollie is "exposing" everything, but Memphis responded with "what makes you think we don't know all of that?" This led Ollie to say to Memphis, "Suck my dick faggot!"
Both Michelle and Ollie are back on the "Dan is a plant and Monica doesn't exist" story. Now Michelle is screaming that the cameras need to stop filming her. "You think I'm stupid, motherfuckers?"
In the last few minutes, Dan called up Michelle and asked her who she wants put up in place of Memphis. Her answer was, obviously, Keesha. He then brought up Renny and Keesha, and told them his POV meeting plan was to ask four people who they want to see on the block. He wants them to both name Michelle. They're not happy with this plan, as it's pushing blame for his move onto them, but both have agreed to do it.
Just over 24 hours ago, Michelle couldn't stand to be in the same room as Jerry, and she had almost as many theories about him as she did about Dan. Now they're bff's, and they always have been. Jerry's back to complaining about Dan's Bible, and all three are full of self-pity because they're "all alone in this game". No, you're not.
What is up with Michelle's awful sign language? Or her earache-inducing chewing? And is there a bigger gossip than Jerry?
I had trouble sleeping last night, so I turned on the feeds for a few minutes. Michelle was in full conspiracy mode, and now she has Ollie (who will believe anything) all to herself. Here's some of her wacky theories:
1. Dan is not America's Player; he's a plant.
2. BB wanted Dan to win last week's veto. Since he's a biology teacher, he had an advantage in that haunted house competition. (Wait, I thought the theory was that he wasn't actually a teacher.)
3. BB wanted him to win HOH, so they told him which spot to take to minimize the impact into the wall.
4. BB gave April her clothes last week because it was already determined this was her week to go.
5. Dan got more in his HOH fridge than she did.
6. Monica is coming into the game. (Actually, that was Ollie's theory, but Michelle ate it up.)
All of this came about because of Dan's pictures of Monica in the HOH room. Ollie claims to recognize her from the hallway at CBS, or one of their pre-show meetings.
If they evict April, Michelle thinks that Jerry will team up with the boys to pick off the girls one by one. Every move Jerry makes is suspicious to Michelle; even just sitting outside. And since Memphis hates Jerry, they'd be a perfect alliance. "They way he's walking around here, knowing something. I just find it weird that he hasn't talked to me." Trust me, Michelle, nobody wants to talk to you.
My head hurts trying to follow all of Michelle's theories. Oh wait, that's the remnants of last night's bottle of wine.