CBS is getting lazy with their production/editing of these episodes, so I'm going to be just as lazy. This is all that happened tonight:
1. Egg/chicken wire HOH comp, with cut-ins back to Michelle finding out she was the target before the eviction episode started. Lots of cheesy sound effects, and ear-piercing commentary from Nicole. Victor wins.
2. A short segment on Michelle stealing Pablo.
3. Nicole's from a small town. Hilarity ensues.
4. Natalie and James realize they made a mistake making a final 4 with Nicole and Corey.
5. Corey sleep-talks.
6. James telling Natalie she doesn't have to like him. She says he's nuts, although they're now sleeping in separate beds.
7. More Corey sleep-talks.
8. Nicole kind of whining to Corey that he shouldn't have gone for the have-not safety.
9. James unsuccessfully pleading with Victor and Paul to keep Natalie off the block. He leaves when Nicole and Corey show up, and they report to the two what James said.
10. James relays to Natalie that his pleas didn't work.
11. Nominations of James and Natalie. The usual diary room blather as the show ends.
See? This was a nothing episode. You're better off listening to last night's Big Brother Gossip Show.