Monday, September 19, 2016
The BB18 Finalists Got A White Board And You'll Never Guess What Happened Next!!!
This year is a bit different, though. It's kind of up in the air who is going to take who. Both Nicole and Paul have told James he's going with them to the finals, and at the same time they've promised the same to each other. Which are genuine? As I said on last Saturday's Big Brother Gossip Show, it seems to me that the Nicole/Paul conversations are more honest and forthcoming than the dismissive attitude they both have for James.
But at times when alone they both question themselves about which is the smarter move. Well, it is smarter for both of them to take James, but I for one would (shockingly) rather see Nicole make some money than worthless James.
Enough with those predictions. The reason for this quick post is due to something surprising that happened today. I mean truly surprising to viewers and the remaining contestants. It's the first "expect the unexpected" that actually lived up to the hype.
Here's what happened. At 4:19 pm Nicole came out of the diary room with a card to read to the other two. It said that Big Brother had a surprise for them. They were then shown a commercial for the upcoming online season, and then they were provided a white board to compose some "tips" for the new players.
To say the trio were not happy is an understatement. James in particular seemed to be pissed as it really does take away those few weeks of "stardom" they tend to revel in after the season is over. (And of course he volunteered to be on the new season.) Nicole was also bummed, and repeated "you're kidding me" over and over. She was hoping the surprise was a puppy.
Eventually, they divided the white board into three parts so that each could fill out a portion.
Here's what James wrote:
Captain Camo's Pointers
1. Don't be that guy/girl!
2. If a fight doesn't involve you, walk away!
3. Take in more information than you give out!
4. Find the cutest girl or guy and get in a showmance, but make sure they can win comps!
5. This game is a marathon not a sprint, slow your roll! Don't show your cards too early!
6. Start to study every event, days, and get to know your housemates! Be social but don't be annoying!
7. Wash your hands after using the bathroom! Big Brother will call you out! Ask Paul!
8. Short burst cardio is your best friend. Don't trust the quiet or loud guy/girl.
9. Good Luck! Make this summer your best!
10. Don't throw the comp that gets you evicted! But throw 75%
Paul's was (not surprisingly) a bit more blunt:
Paul's Friendship Tips
1. Drop your ego!
2. Have fun.
3. Be yourself...unless you suck.
4. Play your own game, you're not Derrick.
5. Fuck showmances!
6. Call people out. It's fun!
7. Always remember, Friendship!
And finally, Nicole's list (which is harder to read):
Nicole's Daily Reminders
2. Be You! That's why you're here.
3. Make the best of crazy situations.
4. Feel free to trust your gut, head, and heart.
5. Play Big Brother and not Big Baby.
6. Have the time of your life!
7. Try not to fall in love.
Too bad that some of these folks didn't follow their own rules.