Saturday, October 15, 2016
Updates on ACP, Have-Nots, and the First Safety Meeting
1. Immediately after the win, Scott informed the "plastics" that they were safe. He's also not interested in evicting Kryssie as that would be a waste of his HOH. He really is targeting Shane and Danielle, but not just because Alex failed to do so last week. He's angry at Shane for dumping the all-male alliance (Cornbread, Monte, Shane, and Scott) the moment he hooked up with Danielle, and last weekend's attempt to blame Scott for the Monte/Justin fight didn't help her cause.
3. It hasn't been a good week for Danielle. Well, Wednesday night was good as her and Shane played hide the pickle in the middle of the night. It must not have been THAT good, though, as she replied that she wasn't sure when Shane asked if she came. Ooops. She has also angered most of her late night jamboree pals for various reasons, including the fact that she's only interested in talking about herself. Thursday night she also had a shocking story about how her dog died.
4. America's Care Package was awarded to Scott. It's a convoluted prize that allows him to pick what type of veto they'll be playing for this week. He has to choose from a diamond veto (winner gets to pick not only who they use it on but who goes up in their place), double veto (two vetoes in play), or "boomerang" veto (winner can remove two people). At the moment, he's utilizing the double veto, and it's forced him to rethink his nominations. The current plan is for Kryssie and Neeley to be "pawns", and anybody brought down will be replaced by Shane or Danielle (or, hopefully, both).
6. Over the course of the last few days, there's been a little game between the Plastics and Misfits. Jason started it by hiding Shelby's Krackel bars, and today the girls did the same with the soda. It was all fun and games until somebody touched Kryssie's dirty underwear. She spent a good half hour crying and bitching about it. Of course, she giggled when Jason was rubbing his armpits on the girls' pillows.
7. The first safety picks were made by Scott. Due to losing a game against Morgan a half hour earlier, Justin had to wear her bikini top during the ceremony. Justin was the first named, followed by Alex, Whitney, and Jason. Shane knows he's the target, but he's not as smart as he thinks he is by saying that. No, Shane, you won't be initially going up. And no, Kryssie, you're not going to get backdoored. It's the other way around.
Tomorrow night sees the rest of Scott's safeties (probably Morgan, Shelby, Shane, Danielle), which obviously leads us to his initial nominee picks of Neeley and Kryssie. We'll be talking about all of this and more on Monday night's Big Brother Gossip Show. You better listen!!!